Through recent studies, it is recognized that CBD has many benefits. The ancient Chinese pharmacopoeia “Shenlong Materia Medica” and “Compendium of Materia Medica” both have records of cannabis used as medicine. The use of cannabis as medicine in Thailand has recorded more than 300 years of history.
Cannabis has been widely used in today’s society: cancer treatment, blocking seizures, alleviating inflammation and pain, eliminating psychosis or mental disorders, treating inflammatory bowel disease, nausea, migraine, depression, anxiety, pain, muscle cramps, glaucoma, Insomnia, loss of appetite, etc.
1. Anti-inflammatory effect
The research found that CBD does have anti-inflammatory effects, which is very good, because many chronic inflammations are the main factors leading to many diseases, such as autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
2. Mental illness
The potential of CBD as an antipsychotic drug in schizophrenia has also been studied in humans. It is as effective as traditional antipsychotic drugs, but its side effects are only the tip of the iceberg of traditional drugs.
3. Epilepsy treatment
Perhaps the most advanced area of clinical research is the application of CBD in the treatment of epilepsy. Around the world, there are many news about children and adults using CBD oil to reduce seizures. Now, the British pharmaceutical company, GW Pharmaceuticals, has developed a pure CBD drug.
Has successfully passed the third phase of clinical trials for the rare epilepsy disease Dravet and Lennox Gastaut syndrome.
4. Relieve pain
The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is involved in regulating sleep, appetite, pain and immune systems. The endocannabinoid produced by the human body is a neurotransmitter that binds to cannabinoid receptors in the nervous system. Studies have shown that CBD can help reduce chronic pain by affecting the activity of endocannabinoid receptors to reduce inflammation and interact with neurotransmitters.
5. Reduce anxiety and depression
According to a survey by the World Health Organization, depression is the biggest cause of global disability, while anxiety is ranked sixth. In human and animal studies, it has been shown that the use of CBD can reduce anxiety and depression, because CBD regulates the receptors of brain serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and social behavior.
6. Reduce acne
Acne is a common skin disease that affects more than 9% of the population. CBD may have the effect of treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to control excessive sebum secretion.
7. Improve sleep quality
CBD oil can effectively improve sleep quality and greatly increase the proportion of deep sleep. During the day, mental energy doubles.
8. Parkinson’s syndrome
According to Brazil’s “São Paulo Page”, a study by the University of São Paulo shows that CBD (cannabidiol) has a very significant effect on improving the condition of patients with Parkinson’s disease.
This is the first study to test CBD (cannabidiol) in patients with Parkinson’s. In the study, each Parkinson’s patient took 75 mg of CBD with a purity of about 99.9% every day. After taking cannabidiol, all patients’ condition improved.
The Pharmacology Daily of the British Pharmacological Association also published a research report. The study investigated 21 Parkinson’s disease patients in 6 weeks and confirmed that CBD treatment can effectively cure Parkinson’s syndrome.
9. Treat cancer
A large number of modern scientific research documents show that:
1. Cannabidiol (CBD) has a positive effect on almost every organ of the human body, and can gradually restore the balance of the body and mind.
2. The contact of cannabidiol with endocannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 activates the chimeric antigen receptor T cells of the human immune system to enhance human immunity, and is effective in tumor necrosis factor (TNF-alpha) Under the action of the human body’s own immune system, the ability to kill cancer cells is greatly improved.
3. Cannabidiol stimulates the tumor suppressor gene (NOXA) that controls the programmed death mechanism of various cancer cells to trigger the collective suicide and apoptosis of cancer cells.
4. Under the action of cannabidiol, metabolic nuclear receptors (PPAR-gmma) and antioxidants that regulate cell growth and differentiation through human endogenous cannabinoid receptors (CB1, CB2) and immunogen antibody genes (TRPVI) The mechanism by which the anti-aging ceramide (ceramide) increases, cuts off the channels for cancer cells to absorb nutrients, causing them to starve and die, and prevent cancer cells from reproducing.
5. CBD helps to reduce the symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatment. After a period of treatment, it can completely cure cancer.The patented technology of Bangkok, Thailand has been clinically proven that only the 16 effective active substances contained in medical marijuana produced in Thailand can cure various cancers. According to clinical findings in the United States, the cannabis produced in the United States contains only 4 effective substances, which have limited effects on cancer treatment. Therefore, Thailand is the only country where CBD treats cancer.
Side effects of CBD
There are almost no side effects when CBD oil is used appropriately. If overdose, its common side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, anxiety and mood changes. In addition, because CBD changes CYP 450 isoenzymes, it may inhibit our body’s ability to metabolize certain drugs, thereby making them stay longer in the human system. If you use prescription drugs, you need to consult your doctor before using CBD.
Legal issues in the sale of CBD products
CBD is sold in a variety of ways, including capsules, edibles, drops, and skin surface forms. In general, using a dropper to ingest CBD oil can usually control the intake accurately. Remember, when you use CBD oil or any hemp product, you must read the product label to determine the most suitable dosage for you. Here are a few important points:
1. Read the label to find out the total mg of CBD in the product and the mg of a standard dose. The efficacy of CBD products varies, and some products have higher total CBD content than others. Most product labels will accurately indicate how much CBD is in a dropper or drop.
2. Check the CBD and THC ratio. Some products may contain trace amounts of THC. If you can choose products that do not contain THC at all.
3. Please look for products with a certificate of analysis, which means that the manufacturer will test the contaminants in the product and meet laboratory standards.
The product should clearly state the content of CBD and whether it contains any other cannabis compounds or ingredients. Since hemp plants can easily absorb pesticides, heavy metals and other chemicals in the soil and water, it is very important that hemp plants be tested frequently during the growth process.
When buying CBD oil, look for products that have passed strict pollutant tests, CBD and THC levels.
4. If you use CBD products to treat diseases, such as cancer and epilepsy, remember to follow your doctor’s advice.
Discuss with your doctor to determine the appropriate type and dosage of medicines. Whether the ingredients and content contained in cannabis have therapeutic effects in special cases requires a doctor to diagnose.
The therapeutic CBD oil dosage depends in part on your weight and condition, as well as the sensitivity of different people to cannabis compounds.
The difference between hemp oil, hemp seed oil, CBD oil, THC oil and cannabis oil
First of all, we must figure out that both hemp and cannabis are cannabis. The difference is that the THC content in hemp is less than 0.3% (less than 1% in some countries), and the THC content in cannabis is higher than this value.
In layman’s terms, cannabis is the one who can get up high, and hemp is the one who can’t get up.
The oil extracted from the flower stems and leaves of hemp (hemp) that can’t get up is hemp oil, which contains different concentrations of CBD, usually the CBD content is very low, and it also contains almost no THC.
Hemp oil is generally referred to as full-spectrum CBD oil, which contains a variety of cannabinoids and terpene phenols, and can have a synergistic effect with CBD. Due to the low content of CBD, medical value is limited.
The oil extracted from Hemp seeds is hemp seed oil, which contains almost no THC and CBD, but is rich in fatty acids. Hemp seed oil (hemp seed oil) is mostly used in cosmetics, moisturizing and anti-oxidant, and can also be used as edible oil.
The oil extracted from the cannabis flower stems and leaves is cannabis oil. Depending on the cannabis strain, the concentration ratio of THC and CBD is different, and CBD has a certain elimination effect on THC.
CBD oil can be extracted from cannabis and hemp. The choice of hemp depends on local laws. For example, in China, CBD is extracted from hemp; in most states in the United States, hemp and cannabis are both available. But the medicinal ingredients in cannabis from different origins are very different.
CBD oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-epileptic, anti-anxiety and anti-tumor properties. It is the most medicinal value and the most difficult to extract. It is more valuable than liquid gold.
THC oil must be extracted from cannabis and contains almost no CBD. However, THC oil can also relieve anxiety, pain, nausea and inflammation.
This is the end of this article for CBD. Later, we will open a number of CBD topics for you to explain in detail hundreds of diseases that CBD can cure and their scientific basis.